Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Best Birthday Ever!


Yesterday was my birthday. Usually birthdays are a quiet event at our house and I'm lucky if anyone even remembers mine. I will never forget my birthday of 2009! I ordered my APQS Freedom SR! Yes, my dream has finally come true. My long arm quilting machine is on its way to my house. My dealer, sweet Connie, gave me this t-shirt for my birthday. I have been talking to her for at least 2 years about getting a machine and so she knows that it is a big deal for me. Well, I don't think my kids are that excited. It means cleaning and throwing things away to make room in the game room (which is now MY quilting room!)

To add to my happiness, Steve brought me flowers and my favorite chocolate and Kayla gave me a slice of chocolate cheesecake with raspberry sauce from the cake shop she works at. It is so heavenly that I'm making it last as long as I can!

2 comments:

Jami said...

Woohoo! Happy Birthday Sherry!

Kristi Clinger said...

Happy Birthday and Congrats on the new machine. My mom has several friends that have the machines and does the quilting for all of her quilts.