I made some hotpads for gifts for Christmas so I decided to make myself some. I loved the vegetable fabric and it begged to be made into something for the kitchen. I finished a music quilt for the boys band auction the end of this month. It turned out much different than I envisioned but I like it. I quilted it on my machine which does not go as smoothly as on mom's long arm. (Some day my prince of a long arm will come!) I also finished the top for Zach's red, white, and blue quilt that I will wait to quilt until I get to mom's. I've started a batik quilt in blues, greens, browns with a little purple. It is a crazy patch pattern. Mom helped me get started this week when she came for the Dallas quilt show. It's going to be beautiful and still manly.
1 comment:
OOOoo very nice!
Post a Comment